Secret of Search Engine Ranking
This is an experimental self-project without any support.
Goal: to achieve the first page of google index wihin a month for a new site
Keyword: “usa biz directory” has about 543,000,000 pages in Google index. In comparison keywords “usa business directory” has about 417,000,000 pages.
My mission is to achieve the first page of Google index within a month. How can that be possible without using a lot of money for a new site without having any page rank in a short period?
- Choose keywords stuffing in the domain name.
I choose the site name: usabizdirectory.com which is fortunately available at that time. I created site on 2014-01-26. You may check here (http://whois.domaintools.com/usabizdirectory.com)
- Choose only tld com
Which has tld com and no hyphen and no number in the domain name. Whether you’d agree or not I avoid tld likes net, org and others.
- Choose wordpress platform over others such as Joomla and others because wordpress network is very powerful and well integrated even tho I am a Joomla maniac.
- I cannot creates a lot of backlinks in a short period so I created many internal links. I still have no backlinks on this site.
- Everybody said content is king (and nobody disagree with that) however I have no content. Period. Just database however it’s a very clean database and unique.
- I submitted more than 200,000 internal links and Google index 279,000 within 4 weeks.
Now I am 6th in 1first page out of 543,000,000 pages in Google index. Isn’t that wonderful! The traffic is sky rocketing and alexa rank is also improving from 24 million to 764,682 in one month and rank 585,992 in USA.
Mission accomplished. Any question?
Matt Cutts goes on to explain that the more pages you have, the more chances you have to rank for different keywords. Plus, the more pages you have, the more likely you have more overall links and PageRank, which do directly impact your rankings. But the number of pages on a specific site, does not have a direct ranking benefit. However the number of pages on my site, does have a direct ranking benefit as you see.
All I have to do is wait and see at the next pagerank update.
I hope that you can achieve as well.